/* Islam Learnings: Hadith on Forgiveness */ Hadith on Forgiveness | Islam Learnings

Pages


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hadith on Forgiveness

O Son of Adam, I will forgive you without reservation:


Anas ibn Malik رضي الله عنه narrated: I heard the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم say: Allah, Blessed and Exalted, says, “O son of Adam! However much you call upon Me and place your hopes in Me, I will forgive you without any reservation. O son of Adam! If you have sins piling up to the clouds and then ask My forgiveness, I will forgive you without any reservation. O son of Adam! If you come to me with enough mistakes to fill the Earth, and meet Me without associating anything as a partner with Me, I will come to you with enough forgiveness to fill the Earth.”
[Tirmidhi]

No comments:

Post a Comment